Welcome to Teton Consulting, a boutique coaching company founded and located in Boulder, Colorado since 2004. Please take a minute to explore more about who we are and what we offer. Chances are we can help you reach your goals in endurance sports while keeping healthy balance with the rest of your busy life.
- I'm lucky, I was coached by 3 of the riders featured and raced w/ husband of the author, @USACcollegiate still pure! http://t.co/vYPAyROQnA
The Last Word On Nothing | The value of collegiate sports
The value of collegiate sportsBy: Christie Aschwanden |April 7, 2014As I’ve followed the NCAA basketball tournament (join me and some folks from Radiolab tonight, as we live tweet the final game), I’ve been thinking about the value of collegiate sports. My first experience with sports in college cam…
- I guess using 6 devices makes me a data geek. @MoxyMonitor @stagescycling http://t.co/evQOMvE3lh
Jon Tarkington (@trackingteton) posted a photo on Twitter
Get the whole picture - and other photos from Jon Tarkington
- Why? Because point to point rides with good people on remote dirt roads is damn fun... Panache Mustang Ride http://t.co/sRoHYjDS5K
Panache Mustang Ride
PANACHE Mustang Ride The country’s most rugged one day competitive ride. Only the hardy will...
- Retweeted Michael Creed (@Michael_Creed):
I love officials, they have a thankless job. But, when you strictly enforce time gaps you promote dangerous situations. Don't promote chaos.
- Oh the onion pulls through yet again to brighten your day! http://t.co/y3lDbbCacN
Michelle Obama Introduces Exercise Program To Combat Obesity In Professional Baseball Players
The First Lady launched the “Take The Field” initiative this week, encouraging Major League baseball players to get active and eat a healthy diet.