Welcome to Teton Consulting, a boutique coaching company founded and located in Boulder, Colorado since 2004. Please take a minute to explore more about who we are and what we offer. Chances are we can help you reach your goals in endurance sports while keeping healthy balance with the rest of your busy life.
- Retweeted Chris Williams (@c1williamsau):
Ever wondered what Kenny Powers would look like if he started bike racing?? Wonder no more... http://t.co/INqcdQHeB8
Chris Williams (@c1williamsau) posted a photo on Twitter
Get the whole picture - and other photos from Chris Williams
- I sometimes like to remind my athletes that in the sport of bike racing, they can be Terry Tate https://t.co/FMHTSGLB7y #goals
Terry Tate - Office Linebacker
2003 Superbowl Commercial. Terrible Terry Tate. The Office Linebacker
- Well done article on some current nutritional trends, polarization is rarely good- Food Fight: http://t.co/ObScQPIZ73 via @trainingpeaks
Food Fight: High Carb or High Fat Diet For Endurance Athletes
There are several different diets that claim to be the right one for endurance athletes. Focused on carbohydrates and fats, these diets each have their proponents and detractors. Nutrition expert Asker Jeukendrup explains why no diet is perfect and how you can fuel your training.
- Good things can come to and end. Sad yet excited at the same time.Our goal is to make this a season to remember. http://t.co/j4sHhlyvvc
Ted King Announces 2015 Will Be His Last in Pro Peloton | I Am Ted King
Ted King has announced today that the current season will be his final as a professional cyclist. The 32 year old started his European campaign in 2009 and is currently in his seventh European professional season as a member of the Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling Team.
- Retweeted benjamin sharp (@bensharp13):
Hey @stagescycling users. There is a new version of our app in the iTunes and Google play stores.