Over twenty years ago I decided to try bike racing. I had no clue how significantly this would impact my life as well as the trials and tribulations it would bring. I have had many different positions in sports over the years:
- Ski Patroller/Ski instructor
- Cycling Team Coach at Fort Lewis College and University of Colorado at Boulder
- Cycling event promotion in Durango, Denver and Boulder
- Executive Director of Colorado’s Local Bike Racing Association
- Head Coach / Director of Coaching for Road Cycling with Boulder Junior Cycling
- Personal Coaching (going strong since 2000)
I still enjoy training and competing whenever I can work it in to my busy and growing family and professional career. I strive to live my day to day life executing the same balance I try to instill with all of my clients. I firmly believe that with an ideal training load using the proper measuring devices even the busiest working professional can make progress in sport. Additionally, the most experienced professional racer can benefit from new insights into training and balancing their training load.